Are you looking for X79 Motherboard Reviews? Our experts found 51324 number of feedback online for "X79 Motherboard" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal X79 Motherboard. On selected products for the Best X79 Motherboard you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Mainboard for in-tel Xeon E5 Core I7 CPU X79G M.2 Motherboard LGA 2011 DDR3||9.6||Price on Amazon|
|2||ASUS P9X79 PRO LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard||9.4||Price on Amazon|
|3||CUK ASUS ROG Strix B560-I Gaming WiFi Intel B560 LGA 1200 WiFi 6 Aura Sync RGB 130W Mini-ITX Motherboard||9.2||Price on Amazon|
|4||EVGA X299 Dark, LGA 2066||9||Price on Amazon|
|5||MACHINIST X99 Gaming Motherboard WiFi LGA 2011-V3 Micro ATX Motherboard with M.2 NVME SATA Slot Support Four Channel DDR4 ECC RAM 2133 MHz Intel i7 XEON E5 V3/V4 X99-RS9||9||Price on Amazon|
|6||ASRock Motherboard (Z390 PRO4)||8.6||Price on Amazon|
|7||Runtodo X79 H61 BTC Miner Motherboard 5X PCI-E 8X Support 3060 3080 Card with E5 2620 CPU RECC 4G DDR3 Memory 120G SSD||8.4||Price on Amazon|
|8||MACHINIST X79 Desktop Motherboard||8.2||Price on Amazon|
|9||HUAXUCHENG BTC-X79-5 Card Mining Machine Motherboard||8.2||Price on Amazon|
|10||Xumeili BTC X79-H61 Miner Motherboard CPU Supports 3060 Graphics Card With 5 Graphics Card Slot LGA 2011 DDR3 32G SATA3 .0||8.2||Price on Amazon|
Best X79 Motherboard Reviews
In this article we've included our suggestions for the x79 motherboard after analyzing 51324 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 x79 motherboard
1. Mainboard for in-tel Xeon E5 Core I7 CPU X79G M.2 Motherboard LGA 2011 DDR3
- High compatibility for a higher experience.
- With M.2 interface, suitable for desktop computer for Core i7 for Xeon E5.
- It adopts for In-tel X79 chipset and supports up to 64GB of memory.
- Supporting the full range of for LGA 2011 interface processors, the ideal choice for your work.
- 100% brand new and high quality
2. ASUS P9X79 PRO LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- 8 x DIMM Slots, Quad-channel DDR3 2400(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz Support
- Digital 8+2 Phase Power Design
- 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (dual@x16; triple@x16/x8/x8); 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (@x8) + 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX and NVIDIA 3-Way SLI support
- LAN featuring Intel 82579V Chipset
- Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
- ASUS UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) BIOS
- ASUS SSD Caching – One click away from experiencing the benefits of both SSD and HDD without any capacity limitation.
3. CUK ASUS ROG Strix B560-I Gaming WiFi Intel B560 LGA 1200 WiFi 6 Aura Sync RGB 130W Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel Core, 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron Processors | Smooth Networking: On-Board Intel WiFi 6 (802.
- Solid Power Solution: Teamed Power Stages with ProCool Power Connector, High-Quality Alloy Chokes and Durable Capacitors to Support Multi-Core Processors | DIY Friendly Design: M.
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.
- Industry-Leading Gaming Audio: SupremeFX S1220A Codec with Savitech SV3H712 Amplifier, Along With Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III.
- The ASUS ROG STRIX B560-I GAMING WIFI motherboard outperforms more costly ASRock Z590M-ITX/ax motherboard in terms of processor power delivery and performance.
- Tested to power the i9-11900K, i9-11900, and i9-10900K at up to 130W with adequate VRM cooling.
4. EVGA X299 Dark
- Supports Intel Core 7th Generation Processor Family for 2066 socket
- Eatx Form Factor; Operating System Support: Windows 10 64-bit
- 4 DIMM Quad Channel DDR4 up to 64GB 3600MHz+ Sky lake-X, and 32GB 4133MHz+ Kaby lake-X
- 4 USB 2.
- 8 SATA 3/6 Gbit/s )6 from x299 PCH/2 from as media ASM1061), 1 M.
- Get grip game + EVGA vehicle skin w/ Purchase, redeemed at EVGA website, while supplies last
- Compatibility of the EVGA X299 DARK, 151-SX-E299-KR, LGA 2066, Intel X299, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.
5. MACHINIST X99 Gaming Motherboard WiFi LGA 2011-V3 Micro ATX Motherboard with M.2 NVME SATA Slot Support Four Channel DDR4 ECC RAM 2133 MHz Intel i7 XEON E5 V3/V4 X99-RS9
- Enhanced Performance and Capability: This desktop Motherboard use chipset B85, which support Intel series with LGA 2011-3 socket, such as Intel Xeon E Processors and i7 series.
- Gigabit Network: The X99 motherboard features the Realtek RTL8111G chipset network card, which is designed to deliver the performance and enhanced capabilities you need for reliable network connections to your server.
- 4*DDR4 Memory Slots: The motherboard supports four generations of DDR4.
- 2 Wifi Interface is specially designed for gamers.
- Two heat sinks on board: The X99 RS9 computer motherboard is equipped with 2 VRM heat sinks, made of special materials, beautiful in design and can provide fast heat dissipation for the motherboard.
6. ASRock Motherboard (Z390 PRO4)
- LGA1151 Supports 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core Processors
- Chipset: Intel Z390
- Memory: 4x DDR4 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.
- Multi-Graphics: Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX, CrossFireX Technology
7. Runtodo X79 H61 BTC Miner Motherboard 5X PCI-E 8X Support 3060 3080 Card with E5 2620 CPU RECC 4G DDR3 Memory 120G SSD
- The computing power of a single card is up to 48MH/s or more, and it perfectly supports 4G video memory cards, which greatly improves the mining function of computing power.
- The BTC X79 motherboard uses the H61 chip and a single-channel 2011 socket CPU; Design 5 Pcie3.
- Brand new X79 BTC 5 card mining board +E5 2620 2011 pin CPU + RECC 4G DDR3 memory + MSATA 120G hard drive kit.
- If you want to use other CPUs, please use CPUs below 2630, such as 26 series such as 2603 2609 2620 2603 V2 2609 V2 2620 V2.
- In-line 5 card X79 (H61 chip) motherboard, support 3060 3080 card!!! 60mm large-spacing slot.
8. MACHINIST X79 Desktop Motherboard
- Intel X79 Gaming Motherboard: Compatible for Intel series LGA 2011 socket(Intel i7 Processor and Xeon E5 V1 V2 series).
- Multiple expansion interfaces: X79 Micro ATX motherboard expansion slot includes 1 PCI-EX16 graphics card slot, 1 PCI-EX1 slot, 6 USB 2.
- Special function: This X79 desktop motherboard can support overclocking and has 8+24 pin power supply to ensure the stable operation of the CPU.
- 4-channel DDR3 ECC memory: 4 DDR3 ECC desktop memory slots with a maximum capacity of 64G.
- Characteristic interface: X79 computer motherboard retains two ps/2 circular ports, which have a faster transmission speed than the USB interface, which is a wise choice for gaming enthusiasts.
9. HUAXUCHENG BTC-X79-5 Card Mining Machine Motherboard
- Please note: BTC-X79-5 card miner includes: Intel CPU, 128GB SSD, 4G memory, 1800W power supply (super static power supply), fan (silent fan), frame, graphics spoofer, screw pack, win10 system, installation video .
- The 3060 graphics card has a single card computing power of up to 48MH/s or more, which perfectly supports graphics card mining ETH, which greatly improves the computing power mining function.
- The motherboard of the BTC-X79-5 card mining machine adopts the H61 chip and a single channel 2011 socket CPU.
- Designed specifically for cryptocurrency mining-Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Zerocoin, etc.
- If you want to use other CPUs, please use CPUs below Intel E5-2630, such as 26 series such as 2603 2609 2620 2603 V2 2609 V2 2620 V2.
10. Xumeili BTC X79-H61 Miner Motherboard CPU Supports 3060 Graphics Card With 5 Graphics Card Slot LGA 2011 DDR3 32G SATA3 .0
- Memory storage capacity: 32.0
- Compatible devices: Personal Computer
Best X79 Motherboard Buying GuideIf you're a beginner looking to buy a X79 Motherboard, look no further. Below is a compilation of the Best X79 Motherboard which was created from extensive research, analysis of online reviews of the products, and personal experience.We have done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for X79 Motherboard that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying a X79 Motherboard?
- What benefits are there with buying a X79 Motherboard?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective X79 Motherboard?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any X79 Motherboard, much less the best one?
- Which X79 Motherboard is good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about X79 Motherboard?
- We used special algorithms to collect as much information on these products as we could from reliable sources.
- Large data volume and Artificial Intelligence were used to verify the available information.
- Our Artificial Intelligence ranked the Best X79 Motherboard depending on their quality-to-price ratio and other standard criteria in the industry.
1. BudgetSadly, the cost is always the number one factor buyers consider when buying an item, which shouldn't be. When looking for a X79 Motherboard, you probably have a set amount of money you'd wish to spend. At this point, you will have to weigh the pros and cons before buying the X79 Motherboard.However, a good X79 Motherboard can be found for a certain price or higher. If that cost isn't within your budget, you can consider getting a second-hand refurbished machine that works as perfectly as new. That could be a brilliant idea than getting a cheap new machine with lesser features and functionality.
2. FeaturesYou don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top X79 Motherboard based on that.
3. PortabilityX79 Motherboards are usually tiny, making them typically portable. Some machines are, however, much easier to transport than others. Our considerations are weight, small enough to carry, and a carrying case or handle.
4. SpecificationsYou can easily measure a product's quality through the numbers and features of its specifications. In this piece, we tried our best to find X79 Motherboards with higher specifications but well balanced at the same time.
5. Customer ReviewsAs mentioned before, our algorithms analyzed customer reviews on the Best X79 Motherboards to help us create this list. Reviews are trustworthy information coming from users who have experienced these X79 Motherboards and so it is easier to trust them.
6. Customer RatingsHundreds of ratings on the Best X79 Motherboards directly reflect what these machines mean to them. A better rating on any product mentioned here means a good number of people had a positive experience with the product. We also consider negative reviews and ratings to determine why and not mislead you.
7. DurabilityDurability is also a key factor to consider when buying a X79 Motherboard. You don't want a product that gets spoiled and becomes useless in a couple of weeks. A good quality X79 Motherboard will perfectly serve you for many months and years.
8. Value For Money"You get what you pay for," so they say. While this statement is true, that doesn't mean a cheap product won't be valuable and vice versa. You can get an undeserving product that is expensive and not worth it. Our review looks at how much value for money you will get for purchasing any X79 Motherboard.
9. Brand ValueWhile many people argue that brand doesn't matter when purchasing a product, to some extent, it does. You are unlikely to be shortchanged by a renowned brand since they have an image and reputation to protect. We help you come up with the most trusted brands to buy your first X79 Motherboard.
10. Seller RankOnline buying has its ups and downs, especially with many sellers, which gets a lot more confusing. A seller who ranks high shows that they have many buyers, which could mean their product is good. This also encourages the manufacturer to produce better quality products.
ConclusionThe features mentioned above are just a few things that we considered when creating this buying guide on the Best X79 Motherboards. That is, however, not the end of our process. We update this website more often to give you real-time up to date information.Feel free to send us your suggestions, questions, and complements.
Table of Contents
- Best X79 Motherboard Reviews
- Comparison Chart of Top 10 x79 motherboard
- 1. Mainboard for in-tel Xeon E5 Core I7 CPU X79G M.2 Motherboard LGA 2011 DDR3
- 2. ASUS P9X79 PRO LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- 3. CUK ASUS ROG Strix B560-I Gaming WiFi Intel B560 LGA 1200 WiFi 6 Aura Sync RGB 130W Mini-ITX Motherboard
- 4. EVGA X299 Dark
- 5. MACHINIST X99 Gaming Motherboard WiFi LGA 2011-V3 Micro ATX Motherboard with M.2 NVME SATA Slot Support Four Channel DDR4 ECC RAM 2133 MHz Intel i7 XEON E5 V3/V4 X99-RS9
- 6. ASRock Motherboard (Z390 PRO4)
- 7. Runtodo X79 H61 BTC Miner Motherboard 5X PCI-E 8X Support 3060 3080 Card with E5 2620 CPU RECC 4G DDR3 Memory 120G SSD
- 8. MACHINIST X79 Desktop Motherboard
- 9. HUAXUCHENG BTC-X79-5 Card Mining Machine Motherboard
- 10. Xumeili BTC X79-H61 Miner Motherboard CPU Supports 3060 Graphics Card With 5 Graphics Card Slot LGA 2011 DDR3 32G SATA3 .0
- Best X79 Motherboard Buying Guide