Are you looking for the Best Washburn Guitar? Well, you are in the right place. Our team of experts analyzed 68587 reviews of Washburn Guitar and came up with a detailed list of the Washburn Guitar to guide buyers in making wise buying decisions. Cheers!
|1||Washburn Woodbine 10 Series WL1012SE Acoustic-Electric Orchestra Guitar Natural||9.8||Price on Amazon|
|2||Washburn Festival EA15 Mini Jumbo Cutaway||9.8||Price on Amazon|
|3||Washburn Classical Series C5CE Classical Acoustic Electric Guitar||9.6||Price on Amazon|
|4||Washburn 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar||9.6||Price on Amazon|
|5||Washburn 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar||9.4||Price on Amazon|
|6||Washburn 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar||9.2||Price on Amazon|
|7||Washburn Americana Series B6-A 6-string Open Back Banjo||9.2||Price on Amazon|
|8||Washburn 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|9||Washburn Heritage Series HG12S Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar Natural||8.2||Price on Amazon|
|10||Washburn Mandolin Series M108SWK||8.2||Price on Amazon|
Best Washburn Guitar Reviews
In this article we've included our suggestions for the washburn guitar after analyzing 68587 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 washburn guitar
1. Washburn Woodbine 10 Series WL1012SE Acoustic-Electric Orchestra Guitar Natural
- Body Body type: Orchestra/OM Cutaway: Non-cutaway Top wood: Solid Mahogany Back & sides: Mahogany Bracing pattern: Scalloped X Body finish: Info not available Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Info not available Nut width: 1.
- Your guitar is an expression of your individuality
- These wood-bound, solid-top guitars are the perfect balance of elegance, musicality and affordability.
- Songwriting, finger-style, in church or on stage the Woodline may be the perfect guitar for you
- Solid select grade soundboards allow for great tone and rosewood binding adds a touch of class-leading elegance found on hand-made instruments.
2. Washburn Festival EA15 Mini Jumbo Cutaway
- Comfortable mini-jumbo cutaway Body is easier to play for those that find the larger dreadnought & Grand auditorium shapes uncomfortable.
- Perfect for smaller players, young learners, or musicians looking for the more focused and intimate voice of a small bodied guitar provides.
- Flame Maple top, Catalpa back and sides with quarter sawn scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
- Plug-in ready and pre-equipped with a Barcus-Berry pickup/electronics with an onboard Tuner and EQ controls and feedback resistance.
- Cutaway design makes access to the upper Frets a breeze
3. Washburn Classical Series C5CE Classical Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Spruce Top
- Catalpa Sides/Back
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Natural Finish
4. Washburn 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Festival Body with Florentine cutaway
- Barcus-Berry EQ4T Electronics
- Flame Maple back and sides with spruce top
- Maple neck with 2 way Truss rod
- Addario EXP-16 light set phosphor bronze strings
- Limited Lifetime
5. Washburn 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Comfort Deluxe 55 Series Koa Grand auditorium cutaway Body guitar with Koa top, back and sides
- Mahogany bound Bridge, Body, neck & Headstock with mitered wood trim, 3-ring Maple/Mahogany parquet rosette.
- 25-5/16″ Scale Length, 1-3/4″ Nut width
- Gold Die cast tuning machines with ebonite buttons
- Fishman Press+ 501T electronics with Tuner
6. Washburn 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Select Spruce top, figured walnut back and sides with quarter sawn scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
- 25.5″ Scale, okoume neck with 2 way truss rod
- Lotus flower fret markers
- Black Diecast tuners
- D’addario EXP-16 light set phosphor bronze strings
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
7. Washburn Americana Series B6-A 6-string Open Back Banjo
- Open back 6 string natural finish banjo
- D’addario J60+light Gauge nickel strings
- Chrome die Cast tuners
- Ebony tipped Maple Bridge for pristine articulation and an engraved Gold armrest adds to playing comfort.
- Distressed authentic Remo head looks cool and has a warmer, fuller tone
8. Washburn 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Nylon Stringed Classical Guitar with ageless appeal
- Features a cutaway for upper fret access.
- Solid Spruce Top; Mahogany Back & Sides
- 19-Fret Mahogany Neck with 2 Way Truss Rod; Engineered Wood Fretboard; Graphtech Nubone Nut
- Narrower string spacing than other classical guitars to accommodate steel string players.
- 4 Band EQ with Tuner
- Gold Classical Tuners; Gold Hardware; Alternative Bridge
- Feedback reducing thinline body.
9. Washburn Heritage Series HG12S Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar Natural
- Body Body type: Grand Auditorium Cutaway: Non-cutaway Top wood: Solid Mahogany Back & sides: Mahogany Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce Body finish: Info not available Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Info not available Nut width: 1.
10. Washburn Mandolin Series M108SWK
- Vintage F Style
- Distressed Stained/Matte Finish
- Maple Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard/Bridge
- Carved Solid Spruce Top
Best Washburn Guitar Buying GuideIf you're a beginner looking to buy a Washburn Guitar, look no further. Below is a compilation of the Best Washburn Guitar which was created from extensive research, analysis of online reviews of the products, and personal experience.We have done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Washburn Guitar that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying a Washburn Guitar?
- What benefits are there with buying a Washburn Guitar?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Washburn Guitar?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Washburn Guitar, much less the best one?
- Which Washburn Guitar is good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Washburn Guitar?
- We used special algorithms to collect as much information on these products as we could from reliable sources.
- Large data volume and Artificial Intelligence were used to verify the available information.
- Our Artificial Intelligence ranked the Best Washburn Guitar depending on their quality-to-price ratio and other standard criteria in the industry.
1. BudgetSadly, the cost is always the number one factor buyers consider when buying an item, which shouldn't be. When looking for a Washburn Guitar, you probably have a set amount of money you'd wish to spend. At this point, you will have to weigh the pros and cons before buying the Washburn Guitar.However, a good Washburn Guitar can be found for a certain price or higher. If that cost isn't within your budget, you can consider getting a second-hand refurbished machine that works as perfectly as new. That could be a brilliant idea than getting a cheap new machine with lesser features and functionality.
2. FeaturesYou don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Washburn Guitar based on that.
3. PortabilityWashburn Guitars are usually tiny, making them typically portable. Some machines are, however, much easier to transport than others. Our considerations are weight, small enough to carry, and a carrying case or handle.
4. SpecificationsYou can easily measure a product's quality through the numbers and features of its specifications. In this piece, we tried our best to find Washburn Guitars with higher specifications but well balanced at the same time.
5. Customer ReviewsAs mentioned before, our algorithms analyzed customer reviews on the Best Washburn Guitars to help us create this list. Reviews are trustworthy information coming from users who have experienced these Washburn Guitars and so it is easier to trust them.
6. Customer RatingsHundreds of ratings on the Best Washburn Guitars directly reflect what these machines mean to them. A better rating on any product mentioned here means a good number of people had a positive experience with the product. We also consider negative reviews and ratings to determine why and not mislead you.
7. DurabilityDurability is also a key factor to consider when buying a Washburn Guitar. You don't want a product that gets spoiled and becomes useless in a couple of weeks. A good quality Washburn Guitar will perfectly serve you for many months and years.
8. Value For Money"You get what you pay for," so they say. While this statement is true, that doesn't mean a cheap product won't be valuable and vice versa. You can get an undeserving product that is expensive and not worth it. Our review looks at how much value for money you will get for purchasing any Washburn Guitar.
9. Brand ValueWhile many people argue that brand doesn't matter when purchasing a product, to some extent, it does. You are unlikely to be shortchanged by a renowned brand since they have an image and reputation to protect. We help you come up with the most trusted brands to buy your first Washburn Guitar.
10. Seller RankOnline buying has its ups and downs, especially with many sellers, which gets a lot more confusing. A seller who ranks high shows that they have many buyers, which could mean their product is good. This also encourages the manufacturer to produce better quality products.
ConclusionThe features mentioned above are just a few things that we considered when creating this buying guide on the Best Washburn Guitars. That is, however, not the end of our process. We update this website more often to give you real-time up to date information.Feel free to send us your suggestions, questions, and complements.
Table of Contents
- Best Washburn Guitar Reviews
- Comparison Chart of Top 10 washburn guitar
- 1. Washburn Woodbine 10 Series WL1012SE Acoustic-Electric Orchestra Guitar Natural
- 2. Washburn Festival EA15 Mini Jumbo Cutaway
- 3. Washburn Classical Series C5CE Classical Acoustic Electric Guitar
- 4. Washburn 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- 5. Washburn 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- 6. Washburn 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- 7. Washburn Americana Series B6-A 6-string Open Back Banjo
- 8. Washburn 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- 9. Washburn Heritage Series HG12S Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar Natural
- 10. Washburn Mandolin Series M108SWK
- Best Washburn Guitar Buying Guide