Our team studied on 46457 reviews available online for Raid Controller Card, chose the finest ones and prepared Raid Controller Card Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Raid Controller Card from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Raid Controller Card from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||LSI MegaRAID SAS 9361-8i 8-Port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile RAID Controller||9.6||Price on Amazon|
|2||Highpoint SSD7103 – PCIe 3.0 x16 4-Port M.2 NVMe RAID AIC RAID Controller Card||9.2||Price on Amazon|
|3||LSI Broadcom SAS 9300-8i 8-port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile Host Bus Adapter||9.2||Price on Amazon|
|4||10Gtek Internal PCI Express SAS/SATA HBA RAID Controller Card||9||Price on Amazon|
|5||HighPoint Technologies RocketRAID 3740C PCIe 3.0 x8 16-Port 12Gb/s SAS RAID Controller (RR3740C)||8.6||Price on Amazon|
|6||Adaptec Controller Card 2277000-R RAID 8885 Series 8 12Gb/s PCI-Express SAS/SATA Adapters Brown Box||8.4||Price on Amazon|
|7||HighPoint Technologies RocketRAID 3720C 8-Port 12Gb/s PCIe 3.0 x8 SAS/SATA RAID Controller (RR3720C)||8.4||Price on Amazon|
|8||LSIMegaRAID SAS LSI 9260-8i LSI00198 8 Port 512MB Cache SFF8087 6Gb RAID0.1.5.6 PCI-E 2.0 X8 Controller Card||8.2||Price on Amazon|
|9||Adaptec RAID 8805 Components 2277500-R||8.2||Price on Amazon|
|10||PCIE SATA Controller Cards - Raid||8.2||Price on Amazon|
Best Raid Controller Card Reviews46457 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the raid controller card. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 raid controller card
1. LSI MegaRAID SAS 9361-8i 8-Port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile RAID Controller
- Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Controller Type: 12Gb/s SAS
- Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
- RAID Supported: Yes
- RAID Levels: 0
2. Highpoint SSD7103 – PCIe 3.0 x16 4-Port M.2 NVMe RAID AIC RAID Controller Card
- Data, Bootable storage mode
3. LSI Broadcom SAS 9300-8i 8-port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile Host Bus Adapter
- UPC: 830343007080
- Weight: 0.650 lbs
4. 10Gtek Internal PCI Express SAS/SATA HBA RAID Controller Card
- Controller: SAS 2008 controller for 8-port 6Gb/s to PCIe; Support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and RAID 1E.
- Host Bus Type: 8-line PCIe 2.0, X8
- Connectors: 2-port Mini-SAS SFF-8087
- Data Rates: Up to 6 G SATA and SAS link rates, SAS 2.0 complian; Support 256 SAS and SATA device
- Systems Support: Windows, Linux RedHat, LinuxSUSE Enterprise Server(SLES), Solaris,and VMware
5. HighPoint Technologies RocketRAID 3740C PCIe 3.0 x8 16-Port 12Gb/s SAS RAID Controller (RR3740C)
- PCIe 3.0 x8 host Interface
- 16x 12Gb/s SAS ports
- Flexible SAS + SATA Storage configurations
- Windows, macOS & Linux
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 1/0, 5/0, JBOD & Singe Disk
6. Adaptec Controller Card 2277000-R RAID 8885 Series 8 12Gb/s PCI-Express SAS/SATA Adapters Brown Box
7. HighPoint Technologies RocketRAID 3720C 8-Port 12Gb/s PCIe 3.0 x8 SAS/SATA RAID Controller (RR3720C)
- PCIe 3.0 x8 host Interface
- 8x 12Gb/s SAS/SATA ports
- Flexible SAS + SATA Storage configurations
- Windows, macOS & Linux
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 1/0, 5/0, JBOD & Single Disk
8. LSIMegaRAID SAS LSI 9260-8i LSI00198 8 Port 512MB Cache SFF8087 6Gb RAID0.1.5.6 PCI-E 2.0 X8 Controller Card
- LSIMegaRAID SAS LSI 9260-8i LSI00198 8 port 512MB cache SFF8087 6Gb RAID0.
- Key Features : (1) Eight internal 6Gb/s SATA+SAS ports (2) Two Mini-SAS internal connectors (SFF-8087) (3) LSI SAS 2108 6Gb/s RAID-on-Chip –800MHzPowerPC.
- 4) 512MB 800MHz DDRII cache memory (5) Optional battery backup module (6) RAID Levels 0, 1, 5 and 6,RAID Spans 10, 50 and 60.
- Key Advantages : (1) 6Gb/s SAS for superior levels of RAID performance (2) PCI Express 2.
- Typical Applications: (1) Video-On-Demand,Video-Surveillance,Video Creation + Editing,Medical Imaging,High-Performance Computing (2) Digital Content Archive and VTL,Storage Appliance,File, Web, Database.
9. Adaptec RAID 8805 Components 2277500-R
- Data Transfer Rate: 12Gb/s per port
- Bus System Interface: 8-lane PCIe Gen3
- Form Factor: MD2 – Low Profile
- Cache Memory: 1024MB
- Operating Voltage: 1.0A at 3.3VDC 1.2A at 12VDC
10. PCIE SATA Controller Cards – Raid
- Add 4 Internal SATA III (6Gbps) Ports to a computer through a PCI Express x2 slot
- PCI Express 20 SATA Controller with HyperDuo SSD Tiering
- 4 Port PCI Express SATA III 6Gb
- PCI Express SATA RAID Card
- PCIe SATA 6G
Best Raid Controller Card Buying GuideIf you're a beginner looking to buy a Raid Controller Card, look no further. Below is a compilation of the Best Raid Controller Card which was created from extensive research, analysis of online reviews of the products, and personal experience.We have done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Raid Controller Card that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying a Raid Controller Card?
- What benefits are there with buying a Raid Controller Card?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Raid Controller Card?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Raid Controller Card, much less the best one?
- Which Raid Controller Card is good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Raid Controller Card?
- We used special algorithms to collect as much information on these products as we could from reliable sources.
- Large data volume and Artificial Intelligence were used to verify the available information.
- Our Artificial Intelligence ranked the Best Raid Controller Card depending on their quality-to-price ratio and other standard criteria in the industry.
1. BudgetSadly, the cost is always the number one factor buyers consider when buying an item, which shouldn't be. When looking for a Raid Controller Card, you probably have a set amount of money you'd wish to spend. At this point, you will have to weigh the pros and cons before buying the Raid Controller Card.However, a good Raid Controller Card can be found for a certain price or higher. If that cost isn't within your budget, you can consider getting a second-hand refurbished machine that works as perfectly as new. That could be a brilliant idea than getting a cheap new machine with lesser features and functionality.
2. FeaturesYou don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Raid Controller Card based on that.
3. PortabilityRaid Controller Cards are usually tiny, making them typically portable. Some machines are, however, much easier to transport than others. Our considerations are weight, small enough to carry, and a carrying case or handle.
4. SpecificationsYou can easily measure a product's quality through the numbers and features of its specifications. In this piece, we tried our best to find Raid Controller Cards with higher specifications but well balanced at the same time.
5. Customer ReviewsAs mentioned before, our algorithms analyzed customer reviews on the Best Raid Controller Cards to help us create this list. Reviews are trustworthy information coming from users who have experienced these Raid Controller Cards and so it is easier to trust them.
6. Customer RatingsHundreds of ratings on the Best Raid Controller Cards directly reflect what these machines mean to them. A better rating on any product mentioned here means a good number of people had a positive experience with the product. We also consider negative reviews and ratings to determine why and not mislead you.
7. DurabilityDurability is also a key factor to consider when buying a Raid Controller Card. You don't want a product that gets spoiled and becomes useless in a couple of weeks. A good quality Raid Controller Card will perfectly serve you for many months and years.
8. Value For Money"You get what you pay for," so they say. While this statement is true, that doesn't mean a cheap product won't be valuable and vice versa. You can get an undeserving product that is expensive and not worth it. Our review looks at how much value for money you will get for purchasing any Raid Controller Card.
9. Brand ValueWhile many people argue that brand doesn't matter when purchasing a product, to some extent, it does. You are unlikely to be shortchanged by a renowned brand since they have an image and reputation to protect. We help you come up with the most trusted brands to buy your first Raid Controller Card.
10. Seller RankOnline buying has its ups and downs, especially with many sellers, which gets a lot more confusing. A seller who ranks high shows that they have many buyers, which could mean their product is good. This also encourages the manufacturer to produce better quality products.
ConclusionThe features mentioned above are just a few things that we considered when creating this buying guide on the Best Raid Controller Cards. That is, however, not the end of our process. We update this website more often to give you real-time up to date information.Feel free to send us your suggestions, questions, and complements.
Table of Contents
- Best Raid Controller Card Reviews
- Comparison Chart of Top 10 raid controller card
- 1. LSI MegaRAID SAS 9361-8i 8-Port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile RAID Controller
- 2. Highpoint SSD7103 – PCIe 3.0 x16 4-Port M.2 NVMe RAID AIC RAID Controller Card
- 3. LSI Broadcom SAS 9300-8i 8-port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile Host Bus Adapter
- 4. 10Gtek Internal PCI Express SAS/SATA HBA RAID Controller Card
- 5. HighPoint Technologies RocketRAID 3740C PCIe 3.0 x8 16-Port 12Gb/s SAS RAID Controller (RR3740C)
- 6. Adaptec Controller Card 2277000-R RAID 8885 Series 8 12Gb/s PCI-Express SAS/SATA Adapters Brown Box
- 7. HighPoint Technologies RocketRAID 3720C 8-Port 12Gb/s PCIe 3.0 x8 SAS/SATA RAID Controller (RR3720C)
- 8. LSIMegaRAID SAS LSI 9260-8i LSI00198 8 Port 512MB Cache SFF8087 6Gb RAID0.1.5.6 PCI-E 2.0 X8 Controller Card
- 9. Adaptec RAID 8805 Components 2277500-R
- 10. PCIE SATA Controller Cards – Raid
- Best Raid Controller Card Buying Guide