Are you looking for Rack Mount Mixer Reviews? Our experts found 52791 number of feedback online for "Rack Mount Mixer" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Rack Mount Mixer. On selected products for the Best Rack Mount Mixer you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Rolls RM69 MixMate 3 Mic/Source Mixer||9.8||Price on Amazon|
|2||Tascam SD-20M Rackmount Solid State Audio Recorder with XLR Mic Inputs||9.2||Price on Amazon|
|3||Alesis MultiMix 12R - 12-channel Mixer & Microphone Preamplifier in 3U Rack||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|4||Pyle 6 Channel Mixer||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|5||Behringer Pro Mixer VMX1000USB Professional 7-Channel Rack-Mount DJ Mixer with USB/Audio Interface||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|6||Tascam MZ-223 7-Channel 3-Zone Rackmount Audio Mixer With Voice Priority||8.6||Price on Amazon|
|7||Behringer Mixer-Powered (MX882 V2)||8.6||Price on Amazon|
|8||Behringer Rack Mount Mixer (RX1602 V2)||8.6||Price on Amazon|
|9||Tascam TA-1VP Rackmount Vocal Producer Processor With Antares Autotune||8.6||Price on Amazon|
|10||12-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Power Amplifier - 6000W Rack Mount Multi Zone Sound Mixer Audio Home Stereo Receiver Box System w/ RCA||8.4||Price on Amazon|
Best Rack Mount Mixer Reviews52791 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the rack mount mixer. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 rack mount mixer
1. Rolls RM69 MixMate 3 Mic/Source Mixer
- Two XLR Microphone Inputs (including a paralleled front panel input)
- Individually switchable phantom power
- Four Stereo Source Inputs, Four RCA and one front panel stereo 3.5 mm
- 1/4″ TRS Mic Insert jack – Stereo RCA and XLR Outputs
- Headphone output on front panel with volume control
2. Tascam SD-20M Rackmount Solid State Audio Recorder with XLR Mic Inputs
- A simple-to-use solid-state recorder for demanding installations that mounts in a single rackspace
- Includes a pair of mic preamps with phantom power for direct mic recording, and both the mic and line inputs can be recorded simultaneously.
- The Dual Recording mode captures a copy of the audio at a lower level, so if there is distortion you have a backup safety.
- A flexible, affordable solution for long-form recording ideal for installations like schools, house of worship, and conferences.
- Includes a battery backup system – AA batteries can keep recording for hours in case of power loss
3. Alesis MultiMix 12R - 12-channel Mixer & Microphone Preamplifier in 3U Rack
- Ultra-affordable 12-channel mixer in a 3U rack
- 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4″ balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4″ line inputs.
- 2 aux sends (pre- and post-fader), stereo aux return, 8 1/4″ inserts, 2-track stereo RCA in and out.
- Separate 1/4″ balanced main and monitor outs, front-panel headphone out
- 2-band high/ low shelving EQ per channel
4. Pyle 6 Channel Mixer
- Bluetooth: the Bluetooth DJ controller allows you to wirelessly transmit your entire MP3 library right into your mix from devices like your iPad, iPhone, Android smart phone or tablet.
- Upgrade your voice: the DJ mixer controller manipulates your voice with high, mid and bass mic adjustments, then use the kill switch to cancel specific frequencies of your two microphone inputs for added special voice effects.
- Quick & easy remixing: the mixer digital gives you the freedom to move any source to any channel or even the same source to multiple channels for quick and easy remixing.
- Full sound control: the 6Channel mixer gives you complete control over your sound with 10 band Graphic equalizer, echo, delay, repeat and added digital sound effects.
- Updated features: the mixer 6 channel features include rock-solid construction, superb audio fidelity, high-quality parts, and of course, reliability are the core ingredients of the design.
5. Behringer Pro Mixer VMX1000USB Professional 7-Channel Rack-Mount DJ Mixer with USB/Audio Interface
- Professional 7-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
6. Tascam MZ-223 7-Channel 3-Zone Rackmount Audio Mixer With Voice Priority
- Delivers simple operation and maximum audio routing flexibility, all in a compact, affordable package.
- A powerful 7-channel, 3-zone mixer with a compact 2U design for versatile multi-zone routing, mixing, and segregation of several audio sources.
- Sources including music, microphone, phonograph, and more are easily controlled via familiar front panel sliders and assignment controls.
- Designed for easy integration in virtually any system; ideal for small format install applications needing independently routed audio.
- A master recording stereo output can send audio to an external recorder, which makes event capturing easy.
- Switch the input source and select the output with a simple button operation–no need for complicated changes to the wiring.
7. Behringer Mixer-Powered (MX882 V2)
- Ultra-low noise 8 in / 2 out line mixer and 2 in / 8 out line splitter
- Each channel can operate independently in mixer or splitter mode
- Usable as 6 in / 6 out level matching amplifier or line driver
- Converts levels between -10 dBV and +4 dBu
- Extremely wide bandwidth for highest signal integrity
8. Behringer Rack Mount Mixer (RX1602 V2)
- Extremely flexible multi-purpose sub-mixer, multi-track monitoring mixer and level translator
- 16 balanced high-headroom line inputs for individual stereo or mono use of each section
- Ultra-low noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- Dedicated balance and level controls plus +4/-10 level selection per channel
9. Tascam TA-1VP Rackmount Vocal Producer Processor With Antares Autotune
- Co-developed with Antares Audio Technologies to bring together everything you need for a polished, modern vocal sound, in the studio or live.
- The rackmount processor includes a mic preamp, compression, de-essing, mic & tube modeling and Antares’ famous Auto-Tune pitch correction.
- Perfect for live performance, house of worship or studio use, the TA-1VP brings your vocal sound into the 21st century.
- A high-quality XLR microphone input is provided on the TA-1VP front panel, with phantom power for condenser mics.
- Balanced TRS input and outputs are located on the rear panel, including a Double Track out for simulating doubled vocals.
- Processing is laid out in simple-to-use blocks, each with dedicated buttons and meters to show exactly what’s being done to the signal.
- The Auto-Tune module can be set for any level of pitch correction, in a variey of user-selectable scales.
10. 12-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Power Amplifier – 6000W Rack Mount Multi Zone Sound Mixer Audio Home Stereo Receiver Box System w/ RCA
- 6000 WATT POWER: The 12 Channel Pyle Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier Receiver is perfect for your PA / home theater acoustic sound system.
- BLUETOOTH-COMPATIBLE: The mini professional integrated indoor house stereo receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming.
- 9 INPUTS: The portable multi-zone audio digital amp box supports various external sources – 3 pairs RCA audio input for tuner, CD player or tape deck w/ RCA output, 2 1/4″ microphone IN, AUX 3.
- VOICE PRIORITY BUTTON: The home amplifier with bluetooth sound mixer device features MIC talk-over function where the background music is minimized by pushing the button when the signal is inputted to MIC1.
- EQ CONTROLS: The professional compact rack mount home theater system receiver features digital LCD screen and front panel control center w/ rotary knob controls – MIC, AUX, priority, input level controls, independent channel volume control center.
Best Rack Mount Mixer Buying GuideIf you're a beginner looking to buy a Rack Mount Mixer, look no further. Below is a compilation of the Best Rack Mount Mixer which was created from extensive research, analysis of online reviews of the products, and personal experience.We have done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Rack Mount Mixer that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying a Rack Mount Mixer?
- What benefits are there with buying a Rack Mount Mixer?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Rack Mount Mixer?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Rack Mount Mixer, much less the best one?
- Which Rack Mount Mixer is good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Rack Mount Mixer?
- We used special algorithms to collect as much information on these products as we could from reliable sources.
- Large data volume and Artificial Intelligence were used to verify the available information.
- Our Artificial Intelligence ranked the Best Rack Mount Mixer depending on their quality-to-price ratio and other standard criteria in the industry.
1. BudgetSadly, the cost is always the number one factor buyers consider when buying an item, which shouldn't be. When looking for a Rack Mount Mixer, you probably have a set amount of money you'd wish to spend. At this point, you will have to weigh the pros and cons before buying the Rack Mount Mixer.However, a good Rack Mount Mixer can be found for a certain price or higher. If that cost isn't within your budget, you can consider getting a second-hand refurbished machine that works as perfectly as new. That could be a brilliant idea than getting a cheap new machine with lesser features and functionality.
2. FeaturesYou don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rack Mount Mixer based on that.
3. PortabilityRack Mount Mixers are usually tiny, making them typically portable. Some machines are, however, much easier to transport than others. Our considerations are weight, small enough to carry, and a carrying case or handle.
4. SpecificationsYou can easily measure a product's quality through the numbers and features of its specifications. In this piece, we tried our best to find Rack Mount Mixers with higher specifications but well balanced at the same time.
5. Customer ReviewsAs mentioned before, our algorithms analyzed customer reviews on the Best Rack Mount Mixers to help us create this list. Reviews are trustworthy information coming from users who have experienced these Rack Mount Mixers and so it is easier to trust them.
6. Customer RatingsHundreds of ratings on the Best Rack Mount Mixers directly reflect what these machines mean to them. A better rating on any product mentioned here means a good number of people had a positive experience with the product. We also consider negative reviews and ratings to determine why and not mislead you.
7. DurabilityDurability is also a key factor to consider when buying a Rack Mount Mixer. You don't want a product that gets spoiled and becomes useless in a couple of weeks. A good quality Rack Mount Mixer will perfectly serve you for many months and years.
8. Value For Money"You get what you pay for," so they say. While this statement is true, that doesn't mean a cheap product won't be valuable and vice versa. You can get an undeserving product that is expensive and not worth it. Our review looks at how much value for money you will get for purchasing any Rack Mount Mixer.
9. Brand ValueWhile many people argue that brand doesn't matter when purchasing a product, to some extent, it does. You are unlikely to be shortchanged by a renowned brand since they have an image and reputation to protect. We help you come up with the most trusted brands to buy your first Rack Mount Mixer.
10. Seller RankOnline buying has its ups and downs, especially with many sellers, which gets a lot more confusing. A seller who ranks high shows that they have many buyers, which could mean their product is good. This also encourages the manufacturer to produce better quality products.
ConclusionThe features mentioned above are just a few things that we considered when creating this buying guide on the Best Rack Mount Mixers. That is, however, not the end of our process. We update this website more often to give you real-time up to date information.Feel free to send us your suggestions, questions, and complements.
Table of Contents
- Best Rack Mount Mixer Reviews
- Comparison Chart of Top 10 rack mount mixer
- 1. Rolls RM69 MixMate 3 Mic/Source Mixer
- 2. Tascam SD-20M Rackmount Solid State Audio Recorder with XLR Mic Inputs
- 3. Alesis MultiMix 12R - 12-channel Mixer & Microphone Preamplifier in 3U Rack
- 4. Pyle 6 Channel Mixer
- 5. Behringer Pro Mixer VMX1000USB Professional 7-Channel Rack-Mount DJ Mixer with USB/Audio Interface
- 6. Tascam MZ-223 7-Channel 3-Zone Rackmount Audio Mixer With Voice Priority
- 7. Behringer Mixer-Powered (MX882 V2)
- 8. Behringer Rack Mount Mixer (RX1602 V2)
- 9. Tascam TA-1VP Rackmount Vocal Producer Processor With Antares Autotune
- 10. 12-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Power Amplifier – 6000W Rack Mount Multi Zone Sound Mixer Audio Home Stereo Receiver Box System w/ RCA
- Best Rack Mount Mixer Buying Guide