Our team studied on 54678 reviews available online for Horror Game Xbox 360, chose the finest ones and prepared Horror Game Xbox 360 Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Horror Game Xbox 360 from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Horror Game Xbox 360 from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||The Evil Within - Xbox 360||9.8||Price on Amazon|
|2||Condemned (Xbox 360)||9.6||Price on Amazon|
|3||Clive Barker's Jericho - Xbox 360||9.6||Price on Amazon|
|4||Saw 2 - The Video Game (Xbox 360)||9||Price on Amazon|
|5||Silent Hill: Homecoming - Xbox 360||9||Price on Amazon|
|6||Doom 3 - Xbox 360 BFG Edition||9||Price on Amazon|
|7||Resident Evil 5 - Xbox 360||9||Price on Amazon|
|8||Silent Hill HD Collection - Xbox 360||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|9||Ghostbusters: The Video Game - Xbox 360||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|10||Splatterhouse - Xbox 360||8.6||Price on Amazon|
Best Horror Game Xbox 360 Reviews
We’ve scanned 54678 reviews for you. If you are looking for the horror game xbox 360 than this review article may help you.
Top 10 horror game xbox 360 Comparison Chart
1. The Evil Within – Xbox 360
- Pure Survival Horror Returns; Shinji Mikami, the father of survival horror, is back to direct a chilling new game wrapped in haunting narrative.
- Brutal Traps and Twisted Creatures; Face unthinkable horrors and cruel traps as you struggle to survive against overwhelming odds.
- Unknown Threats in an Uncertain World; Mysterious and wicked fears loom ahead in a world that warps and twists around you.
- The New Face of Horror; Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story weave together to create an immersive world that will bring players to the height of tension.
2. Condemned (Xbox 360)
3. Clive Barker’s Jericho – Xbox 360
- All-action FPS combined with darkest horror, modern weapons & paranormal powers
- Squad gameplay that adds tension and action and switch between & play all seven squad members
- Control over a dozen supernatural weapons and abilities at a time through squad mechanics
- Each character has unique paranormal abilities
- Horror and action like nothing you’ve seen before
4. Saw 2 – The Video Game (Xbox 360)
- Gruesome Mechanical Traps – Jigsaw has devised a new series of traps that will force you to make life or death decisions as you witness the machines destroy others and yourself Challenging Puzzles – A new set of puzzles will test your wits as you work quickly to advance through Jigsaw’s gam.
- New Combat System – The visceral fighting mechanic requires precise timing to defend yourself from aggressive minion.
- Unique Horror Experience – With a blend of intense combat, mind-bending puzzles, and a twisted storyline, players will face horror and terror that only SAW can deliver A.
5. Silent Hill: Homecoming – Xbox 360
- Enter the next chapter of Silent Hill and learn the town history
- first silent hill game on XBX360
- All new next gen graphics bring silent hill to life like never before
- solve treacherous and deadly puzzles to learn dark secrets
- features an all new soundtrack by acclaimed series composer Akira Yamaoka
6. Doom 3 – Xbox 360 BFG Edition
- Optimized for Consoles: Doom 3 BFG Edition features 5.
- Stunning 3D Visuals: Doom 3, Resurrection of Evil and the all-new ‘Lost Mission’ have all been optimized in stereoscopic 3D for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, further immersing the player in the demonic world of this terrifying horror masterpiece.
- The Lost Mission: Doom 3 BFG Edition includes an all-new chapter in the Doom 3 experience – ‘The Lost Mission’, featuring seven heart-pounding single-player levels and a completely new storyline that will have players once again on the edge of their seats.
- The Ultimate Collection: As a special bonus, Doom BFG Edition will also include the original Doom and Doom II games, making it the definitive collection of the revolutionary games developed by the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre.
7. Resident Evil 5 – Xbox 360
- Tackle a horror-filled mission as Chris Redfield from the original Resident Evil or Sheva Alomar, a West African agent of the BSAA.
- Take advantage of the new, two-player online co-op mode to double your team’s effectiveness in the face of a new bread of evil.
- Use new weapons to defend yourself when faced with hordes of faster, smarter enemies
- Explore the remote desert setting of Kijuju with highly-developed, detailed game environments
- Experience groundbreaking graphics and effects delivered by an advanced version of Capcom’s proprietary MT Framework engine.
8. Silent Hill HD Collection – Xbox 360
- Experience two of the classic Silent Hill titles (Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams & Silent Hill 3) that defined the Survival Horror genre in its early inception.
- Both titles re-mastered to HD at 720p for improved graphics on Xbox 360
- Completely updated in-game voiceover directed by series vocalist Mary Elizabeth McGlynn and soundtrack score enhancing the storytelling and ambient music within each re-mastered game.
- Full Xbox Live Achievements support integration
9. Ghostbusters: The Video Game – Xbox 360
- An all-new storyline – same blend of humor and fright that made the movies a pop culture phenomenon.
- Blast and wrangle ghosts with an arsenal of unique and upgradeable equipment.
- Switch between 4 weapon sets to access 8 unique proton pack weapons ¿ different weapons are optimized for each enemy class.
- Use gadgets like the PKE Meter and Ghost Light to scan and analyze targets.
- Equipped with a variety of unique weapons and gadgets
10. Splatterhouse – Xbox 360
- The only game with a combination of massive enemies, over-the-top gore and the ability to regenerate body parts real-time.
- Inspired from icons of the horror genre, including H.P. Lovecraft & Simon Bisley
- AAA reinvention of the famed Splatterhouse title that launched the horror-escape genre and invited the very first parental advisory for a video game (for gore), uniting an existing fan base and recruiting a new one.
- Supercharged soundtrack with songs from today’s most influential Heavy Metal artists
- The Classic Franchise Returns – An innovative reinvention of a classic category-killer with an original storyline inspired by Gordon Rennie (Necronauts, Judge Dredd).
Best Horror Game Xbox 360 Buying GuideIf you're a beginner looking to buy a Horror Game Xbox 360, look no further. Below is a compilation of the Best Horror Game Xbox 360 which was created from extensive research, analysis of online reviews of the products, and personal experience.We have done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Horror Game Xbox 360 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying a Horror Game Xbox 360?
- What benefits are there with buying a Horror Game Xbox 360?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Horror Game Xbox 360?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Horror Game Xbox 360, much less the best one?
- Which Horror Game Xbox 360 is good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Horror Game Xbox 360?
- We used special algorithms to collect as much information on these products as we could from reliable sources.
- Large data volume and Artificial Intelligence were used to verify the available information.
- Our Artificial Intelligence ranked the Best Horror Game Xbox 360 depending on their quality-to-price ratio and other standard criteria in the industry.
1. BudgetSadly, the cost is always the number one factor buyers consider when buying an item, which shouldn't be. When looking for a Horror Game Xbox 360, you probably have a set amount of money you'd wish to spend. At this point, you will have to weigh the pros and cons before buying the Horror Game Xbox 360.However, a good Horror Game Xbox 360 can be found for a certain price or higher. If that cost isn't within your budget, you can consider getting a second-hand refurbished machine that works as perfectly as new. That could be a brilliant idea than getting a cheap new machine with lesser features and functionality.
2. FeaturesYou don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Horror Game Xbox 360 based on that.
3. PortabilityHorror Game Xbox 360s are usually tiny, making them typically portable. Some machines are, however, much easier to transport than others. Our considerations are weight, small enough to carry, and a carrying case or handle.
4. SpecificationsYou can easily measure a product's quality through the numbers and features of its specifications. In this piece, we tried our best to find Horror Game Xbox 360s with higher specifications but well balanced at the same time.
5. Customer ReviewsAs mentioned before, our algorithms analyzed customer reviews on the Best Horror Game Xbox 360s to help us create this list. Reviews are trustworthy information coming from users who have experienced these Horror Game Xbox 360s and so it is easier to trust them.
6. Customer RatingsHundreds of ratings on the Best Horror Game Xbox 360s directly reflect what these machines mean to them. A better rating on any product mentioned here means a good number of people had a positive experience with the product. We also consider negative reviews and ratings to determine why and not mislead you.
7. DurabilityDurability is also a key factor to consider when buying a Horror Game Xbox 360. You don't want a product that gets spoiled and becomes useless in a couple of weeks. A good quality Horror Game Xbox 360 will perfectly serve you for many months and years.
8. Value For Money"You get what you pay for," so they say. While this statement is true, that doesn't mean a cheap product won't be valuable and vice versa. You can get an undeserving product that is expensive and not worth it. Our review looks at how much value for money you will get for purchasing any Horror Game Xbox 360.
9. Brand ValueWhile many people argue that brand doesn't matter when purchasing a product, to some extent, it does. You are unlikely to be shortchanged by a renowned brand since they have an image and reputation to protect. We help you come up with the most trusted brands to buy your first Horror Game Xbox 360.
10. Seller RankOnline buying has its ups and downs, especially with many sellers, which gets a lot more confusing. A seller who ranks high shows that they have many buyers, which could mean their product is good. This also encourages the manufacturer to produce better quality products.
ConclusionThe features mentioned above are just a few things that we considered when creating this buying guide on the Best Horror Game Xbox 360s. That is, however, not the end of our process. We update this website more often to give you real-time up to date information.Feel free to send us your suggestions, questions, and complements.
Table of Contents
- Best Horror Game Xbox 360 Reviews
- Top 10 horror game xbox 360 Comparison Chart
- 1. The Evil Within – Xbox 360
- 2. Condemned (Xbox 360)
- 3. Clive Barker’s Jericho – Xbox 360
- 4. Saw 2 – The Video Game (Xbox 360)
- 5. Silent Hill: Homecoming – Xbox 360
- 6. Doom 3 – Xbox 360 BFG Edition
- 7. Resident Evil 5 – Xbox 360
- 8. Silent Hill HD Collection – Xbox 360
- 9. Ghostbusters: The Video Game – Xbox 360
- 10. Splatterhouse – Xbox 360
- Best Horror Game Xbox 360 Buying Guide