You can trust our selection for Gigabit Ethernet Card Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 59483 reviews for Gigabit Ethernet Card and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Gigabit Ethernet Card where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Gigabit Ethernet Card.
|1||StarTech.com 1 Port PCI 10/100/1000 32 Bit Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card (ST1000BT32)||9.8||Price on Amazon|
|2||TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter||9.4||Price on Amazon|
|3||EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC||9||Price on Amazon|
|4||2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter RTL8125B 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller Support PXE for Windows/Linux/MAC with Low Profile||9||Price on Amazon|
|5||10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card||9||Price on Amazon|
|6||1.25G Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (NIC) with Intel 350 Chip||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|7||StarTech.com Quad Port 10G SFP+ Network Card - Intel XL710 Open SFP+ Converged Adapter - PCIe 10 Gigabit Ethernet Server NIC - 10GbE Fiber Optic LAN Card - Dell PowerEdge HPE ProLiant (PEX10GSFP4I)||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|8||Rosewill 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Card||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|9||X-MEDIA XM-NA3821 Dual Port PCI-E 10/100/1000Mbps Intel 82575EB Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCIe Server Network Card / Network Adapter||8.6||Price on Amazon|
|10||TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Network Card (TG-3468)||8.2||Price on Amazon|
Best Gigabit Ethernet Card Reviews
We found 59483 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the gigabit ethernet card and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 gigabit ethernet card
1. StarTech.com 1 Port PCI 10/100/1000 32 Bit Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card (ST1000BT32)
- PCI-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards.
- Operating systems, including Linux, Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit and Mac OSX.
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions.
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming.
- Free CAT6A Ethernet Cable: To maximize TX401’s performance, a 1.
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases.
- Comprehensive System Support – Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.
- Industry leading 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
3. EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) – up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket.
4. 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter RTL8125B 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller Support PXE for Windows/Linux/MAC with Low Profile
- Compatible for X1,X4,X8,X16
- Comes with low profilce bracket
- Support PXE function
- Support Wake on LAN
- Freely compatible, the network card can support multiple system: Windows ME/98SE/2000/XP, Win7 / Win8 / Win10 / Vista / Sever 2003/2008 / 2012 /2016/ Linux / DOS/MAC OS.
5. 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card
- Equipped with original Intel X540-BT2 controller chip which supports Intelligent Offloads and make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10*/Visa, Linux, ESX/ESXi*.
- Dual copper RJ45 ports let you connect to Category-6A and up to 100m((Category-6 up to 55 m) for meeting the demands of data center environments.
- Driver CD is included natively.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card X540-10G-2T (compare to Intel X540-T2) x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1.
6. 1.25G Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (NIC) with Intel 350 Chip
- Built with original Intel I350 Gigabit Ethernet Controller chip, enables customers to take full advantage of 1GbE.
- Low Profile & Full Height brackets.
- Quad 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports which can support cat5 cable up to 100m.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016, Windows7/8/10/Vista/XP, Linux, VMware ESX/ESXi*.
- Easy installation, a driver disk is included in the package or you can download the driver from Intel website.
7. StarTech.com Quad Port 10G SFP+ Network Card – Intel XL710 Open SFP+ Converged Adapter – PCIe 10 Gigabit Ethernet Server NIC – 10GbE Fiber Optic LAN Card – Dell PowerEdge HPE ProLiant (PEX10GSFP4I)
- QUAD SFP+ ADAPTER: 4 ports on SFP+ network card can provide redundancy, or be aggregated for demanding applications; Data Center Bridging (DCB), virtualization incl.
- TECH SPECS: 10 Gbps per port | 4 SFP+ Ports, MSA Compliant | Intel XL710| MMF & SMF Fiber Support | PCIe 3.
- TESTED & VERIFIED PERFORMANCE: We use Spirent SmartBits to validate performance; converged network adapter is compatible w/ leading servers like Dell PowerEdge, HPE ProLiant & Lenovo ThinkSystem.
- FLEXIBLE: Use MSA compliant SFP+ module or direct attach cable (DAC) supporting different fiber types; 10 Gigabit Ethernet NIC works w/leading brands of switches, routers, & devices like Cisco & HPE.
- WIDE HYPEVISOR & OS COMPATIBILITY: Fiber LAN card compatible w/Windows 7, 8, 8.
- CONNECTIVITY TOOLS: Provided with this device, the application improves performance and security, featuring MAC Address Changer & Wi-Fi Auto Switch utilities.
8. Rosewill 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Card
- Wake-on-lan supporting auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDIX supports IEEE802.
- Supports IEEE 802.
- Standards and protocols: IEEE 802.
- Jumbo frame: 4K bytes port: 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Network media: 10baset-t: UTP Category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M).
- 100Baset-tx: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M) 1000baset-t: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M).
- Designed to meet PCI Express base Specification Revision 1.
- Led indicator: LEDs indicate the status of data transmission, 1000M Link/Act, 100M Link/Act
- Designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.0a
- Single-lane (or x1) PCI Express throughput supports rates of 2.5Gbps
- Automatic MDI/MDIX crossover at all speed
9. X-MEDIA XM-NA3821 Dual Port PCI-E 10/100/1000Mbps Intel 82575EB Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCIe Server Network Card / Network Adapter
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3x, 802.1q, 802.1p
- Data Transfer Rate: Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps (2-Ports)
- BUS: PCI Express (PCIe x1)
- LEDs: ACT/Link
- Standard / Low Profile Bracket Included
- Supported OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64-bit); Linux
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs.
- From Reliable Brand: TP Link has been ranked as the World’s No.
Best Gigabit Ethernet Card Buying GuideIf you're a beginner looking to buy a Gigabit Ethernet Card, look no further. Below is a compilation of the Best Gigabit Ethernet Card which was created from extensive research, analysis of online reviews of the products, and personal experience.We have done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Gigabit Ethernet Card that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying a Gigabit Ethernet Card?
- What benefits are there with buying a Gigabit Ethernet Card?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Gigabit Ethernet Card?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Gigabit Ethernet Card, much less the best one?
- Which Gigabit Ethernet Card is good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Gigabit Ethernet Card?
- We used special algorithms to collect as much information on these products as we could from reliable sources.
- Large data volume and Artificial Intelligence were used to verify the available information.
- Our Artificial Intelligence ranked the Best Gigabit Ethernet Card depending on their quality-to-price ratio and other standard criteria in the industry.
1. BudgetSadly, the cost is always the number one factor buyers consider when buying an item, which shouldn't be. When looking for a Gigabit Ethernet Card, you probably have a set amount of money you'd wish to spend. At this point, you will have to weigh the pros and cons before buying the Gigabit Ethernet Card.However, a good Gigabit Ethernet Card can be found for a certain price or higher. If that cost isn't within your budget, you can consider getting a second-hand refurbished machine that works as perfectly as new. That could be a brilliant idea than getting a cheap new machine with lesser features and functionality.
2. FeaturesYou don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Gigabit Ethernet Card based on that.
3. PortabilityGigabit Ethernet Cards are usually tiny, making them typically portable. Some machines are, however, much easier to transport than others. Our considerations are weight, small enough to carry, and a carrying case or handle.
4. SpecificationsYou can easily measure a product's quality through the numbers and features of its specifications. In this piece, we tried our best to find Gigabit Ethernet Cards with higher specifications but well balanced at the same time.
5. Customer ReviewsAs mentioned before, our algorithms analyzed customer reviews on the Best Gigabit Ethernet Cards to help us create this list. Reviews are trustworthy information coming from users who have experienced these Gigabit Ethernet Cards and so it is easier to trust them.
6. Customer RatingsHundreds of ratings on the Best Gigabit Ethernet Cards directly reflect what these machines mean to them. A better rating on any product mentioned here means a good number of people had a positive experience with the product. We also consider negative reviews and ratings to determine why and not mislead you.
7. DurabilityDurability is also a key factor to consider when buying a Gigabit Ethernet Card. You don't want a product that gets spoiled and becomes useless in a couple of weeks. A good quality Gigabit Ethernet Card will perfectly serve you for many months and years.
8. Value For Money"You get what you pay for," so they say. While this statement is true, that doesn't mean a cheap product won't be valuable and vice versa. You can get an undeserving product that is expensive and not worth it. Our review looks at how much value for money you will get for purchasing any Gigabit Ethernet Card.
9. Brand ValueWhile many people argue that brand doesn't matter when purchasing a product, to some extent, it does. You are unlikely to be shortchanged by a renowned brand since they have an image and reputation to protect. We help you come up with the most trusted brands to buy your first Gigabit Ethernet Card.
10. Seller RankOnline buying has its ups and downs, especially with many sellers, which gets a lot more confusing. A seller who ranks high shows that they have many buyers, which could mean their product is good. This also encourages the manufacturer to produce better quality products.
ConclusionThe features mentioned above are just a few things that we considered when creating this buying guide on the Best Gigabit Ethernet Cards. That is, however, not the end of our process. We update this website more often to give you real-time up to date information.Feel free to send us your suggestions, questions, and complements.
Table of Contents
- Best Gigabit Ethernet Card Reviews
- Comparison Chart of Top 10 gigabit ethernet card
- 1. StarTech.com 1 Port PCI 10/100/1000 32 Bit Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card (ST1000BT32)
- 2. TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
- 3. EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC
- 4. 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter RTL8125B 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller Support PXE for Windows/Linux/MAC with Low Profile
- 5. 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card
- 6. 1.25G Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (NIC) with Intel 350 Chip
- 7. StarTech.com Quad Port 10G SFP+ Network Card – Intel XL710 Open SFP+ Converged Adapter – PCIe 10 Gigabit Ethernet Server NIC – 10GbE Fiber Optic LAN Card – Dell PowerEdge HPE ProLiant (PEX10GSFP4I)
- 8. Rosewill 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Card
- 9. X-MEDIA XM-NA3821 Dual Port PCI-E 10/100/1000Mbps Intel 82575EB Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCIe Server Network Card / Network Adapter
- 10. TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Network Card (TG-3468)
- Best Gigabit Ethernet Card Buying Guide