Are you looking for the Best Raid Controller? Well, you are in the right place. Our team of experts analyzed 60274 reviews of Raid Controller and came up with a detailed list of the Raid Controller to guide buyers in making wise buying decisions. Cheers!
|1||LSI Logic MegaRAID 9260-8i 8-Port SAS RAID Controller||9.6||Price on Amazon|
|2||Adaptec RAID 8805 Components 2277500-R||9.4||Price on Amazon|
|3||HighPoint Technologies RocketRAID 3740C PCIe 3.0 x8 16-Port 12Gb/s SAS RAID Controller (RR3740C)||9.4||Price on Amazon|
|4||10Gtek Internal PCI Express SAS/SATA HBA RAID Controller Card||9||Price on Amazon|
|5||SAS9211-8I 8PORT Int 6GB Sata+SAS Pcie 2.0||9||Price on Amazon|
|6||LSI MegaRAID SAS 9361-8i 8-Port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile RAID Controller||9||Price on Amazon|
|7||PCIE SATA Controller Cards - Raid||9||Price on Amazon|
|8||High Point SSD7505 PCIe 4.0 x16 4-Channel M.2 NVMe RAID Controller||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|9||HighPoint Technologies SSD7101A-1 NVMe RAID Controller||8.4||Price on Amazon|
|10||LSI Broadcom SAS 9300-8i 8-port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile Host Bus Adapter||8.4||Price on Amazon|
Best Raid Controller Reviews
In this article we've included our suggestions for the raid controller after analyzing 60274 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 raid controller
1. LSI Logic MegaRAID 9260-8i 8-Port SAS RAID Controller
2. Adaptec RAID 8805 Components 2277500-R
- Data Transfer Rate: 12Gb/s per port
- Bus System Interface: 8-lane PCIe Gen3
- Form Factor: MD2 – Low Profile
- Cache Memory: 1024MB
- Operating Voltage: 1.0A at 3.3VDC 1.2A at 12VDC
3. HighPoint Technologies RocketRAID 3740C PCIe 3.0 x8 16-Port 12Gb/s SAS RAID Controller (RR3740C)
- PCIe 3.0 x8 host Interface
- 16x 12Gb/s SAS ports
- Flexible SAS + SATA Storage configurations
- Windows, macOS & Linux
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 1/0, 5/0, JBOD & Singe Disk
4. 10Gtek Internal PCI Express SAS/SATA HBA RAID Controller Card
- Controller: SAS 2008 controller for 8-port 6Gb/s to PCIe; Support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and RAID 1E.
- Host Bus Type: 8-line PCIe 2.0, X8
- Connectors: 2-port Mini-SAS SFF-8087
- Data Rates: Up to 6 G SATA and SAS link rates, SAS 2.0 complian; Support 256 SAS and SATA device
- Systems Support: Windows, Linux RedHat, LinuxSUSE Enterprise Server(SLES), Solaris,and VMware
5. SAS9211-8I 8PORT Int 6GB Sata+SAS Pcie 2.0
- Lsi Logic 9211-8i Sgl Sas Raid Controller – Pci Express X8 – 600mbps Per Port – 2 X Sff-8087 Mini – Serial Attached Scsi Internal – Rohs Compliance.
6. LSI MegaRAID SAS 9361-8i 8-Port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile RAID Controller
- Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Controller Type: 12Gb/s SAS
- Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
- RAID Supported: Yes
- RAID Levels: 0
7. PCIE SATA Controller Cards – Raid
- Add 4 Internal SATA III (6Gbps) Ports to a computer through a PCI Express x2 slot
- PCI Express 20 SATA Controller with HyperDuo SSD Tiering
- 4 Port PCI Express SATA III 6Gb
- PCI Express SATA RAID Card
- PCIe SATA 6G
8. High Point SSD7505 PCIe 4.0 x16 4-Channel M.2 NVMe RAID Controller
- Truly Platform Independent Dedicated PCIe 4.0 x16 direct to CPU NVMe RAID Solutions
- 4x M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 devices / PCIe Gen 3 Compatible
- Up to 32TB capacity per controller
- Low-Noise Hyper-Cooling Solution & Integrated SSD TBW and temperature monitoring capability
- Bootable RAID 0, 1, 1/0 Support for Windows & Linux
9. HighPoint Technologies SSD7101A-1 NVMe RAID Controller
- Dedicated PCIe 3.0 x16 bus bandwidth
- Dedicated PCIe 3.0 x4 bandwidth for Each NVMe M.2 SSD
- Over 8x faster than NVMe storage locked behind Intel DMI 3.0
- Independent, stand-alone NVMe SSD solution
- Scale performance across multiple SSD7101A-1 NVMe RAID controllers
10. LSI Broadcom SAS 9300-8i 8-port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile Host Bus Adapter
- UPC: 830343007080
- Weight: 0.650 lbs
Best Raid Controller Buying GuideIf you're a beginner looking to buy a Raid Controller, look no further. Below is a compilation of the Best Raid Controller which was created from extensive research, analysis of online reviews of the products, and personal experience.We have done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Raid Controller that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying a Raid Controller?
- What benefits are there with buying a Raid Controller?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Raid Controller?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Raid Controller, much less the best one?
- Which Raid Controller is good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Raid Controller?
- We used special algorithms to collect as much information on these products as we could from reliable sources.
- Large data volume and Artificial Intelligence were used to verify the available information.
- Our Artificial Intelligence ranked the Best Raid Controller depending on their quality-to-price ratio and other standard criteria in the industry.
1. BudgetSadly, the cost is always the number one factor buyers consider when buying an item, which shouldn't be. When looking for a Raid Controller, you probably have a set amount of money you'd wish to spend. At this point, you will have to weigh the pros and cons before buying the Raid Controller.However, a good Raid Controller can be found for a certain price or higher. If that cost isn't within your budget, you can consider getting a second-hand refurbished machine that works as perfectly as new. That could be a brilliant idea than getting a cheap new machine with lesser features and functionality.
2. FeaturesYou don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Raid Controller based on that.
3. PortabilityRaid Controllers are usually tiny, making them typically portable. Some machines are, however, much easier to transport than others. Our considerations are weight, small enough to carry, and a carrying case or handle.
4. SpecificationsYou can easily measure a product's quality through the numbers and features of its specifications. In this piece, we tried our best to find Raid Controllers with higher specifications but well balanced at the same time.
5. Customer ReviewsAs mentioned before, our algorithms analyzed customer reviews on the Best Raid Controllers to help us create this list. Reviews are trustworthy information coming from users who have experienced these Raid Controllers and so it is easier to trust them.
6. Customer RatingsHundreds of ratings on the Best Raid Controllers directly reflect what these machines mean to them. A better rating on any product mentioned here means a good number of people had a positive experience with the product. We also consider negative reviews and ratings to determine why and not mislead you.
7. DurabilityDurability is also a key factor to consider when buying a Raid Controller. You don't want a product that gets spoiled and becomes useless in a couple of weeks. A good quality Raid Controller will perfectly serve you for many months and years.
8. Value For Money"You get what you pay for," so they say. While this statement is true, that doesn't mean a cheap product won't be valuable and vice versa. You can get an undeserving product that is expensive and not worth it. Our review looks at how much value for money you will get for purchasing any Raid Controller.
9. Brand ValueWhile many people argue that brand doesn't matter when purchasing a product, to some extent, it does. You are unlikely to be shortchanged by a renowned brand since they have an image and reputation to protect. We help you come up with the most trusted brands to buy your first Raid Controller.
10. Seller RankOnline buying has its ups and downs, especially with many sellers, which gets a lot more confusing. A seller who ranks high shows that they have many buyers, which could mean their product is good. This also encourages the manufacturer to produce better quality products.
ConclusionThe features mentioned above are just a few things that we considered when creating this buying guide on the Best Raid Controllers. That is, however, not the end of our process. We update this website more often to give you real-time up to date information.Feel free to send us your suggestions, questions, and complements.
Table of Contents
- Best Raid Controller Reviews
- Comparison Chart of Top 10 raid controller
- 1. LSI Logic MegaRAID 9260-8i 8-Port SAS RAID Controller
- 2. Adaptec RAID 8805 Components 2277500-R
- 3. HighPoint Technologies RocketRAID 3740C PCIe 3.0 x8 16-Port 12Gb/s SAS RAID Controller (RR3740C)
- 4. 10Gtek Internal PCI Express SAS/SATA HBA RAID Controller Card
- 5. SAS9211-8I 8PORT Int 6GB Sata+SAS Pcie 2.0
- 6. LSI MegaRAID SAS 9361-8i 8-Port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile RAID Controller
- 7. PCIE SATA Controller Cards – Raid
- 8. High Point SSD7505 PCIe 4.0 x16 4-Channel M.2 NVMe RAID Controller
- 9. HighPoint Technologies SSD7101A-1 NVMe RAID Controller
- 10. LSI Broadcom SAS 9300-8i 8-port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile Host Bus Adapter
- Best Raid Controller Buying Guide