Are you looking for the Best Passive Subwoofer? Well, you are in the right place. Our team of experts analyzed 50437 reviews of Passive Subwoofer and came up with a detailed list of the Passive Subwoofer to guide buyers in making wise buying decisions. Cheers!
|1||Rockville SBG1158 15" 800W Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer||9.2||Price on Amazon|
|2||Rockville SBG1184 18" 1000 Watt Passive 4-Ohm Pro DJ Subwoofer||9||Price on Amazon|
|3||Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power||9||Price on Amazon|
|4||Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer||9||Price on Amazon|
|5||Earthquake Sound FF6.5 6.5-Inch Front Firing Subwoofer||8.6||Price on Amazon|
|6||(2) Rockville SBG1154 15" 800W Passive 4-Ohm Pro DJ Subwoofers||8.6||Price on Amazon|
|7||JBL Stadium BassHub 11" Spare Tire 600W Passive Subwoofer||8.4||Price on Amazon|
|8||JBL Fuse - Passive Dual 8” Subwoofer||8.4||Price on Amazon|
|9||Dayton Audio MKSX4 Four 4" Driver Low Profile Passive Subwoofer||8.2||Price on Amazon|
|10||Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology||8.2||Price on Amazon|
Best Passive Subwoofer Reviews50437 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the passive subwoofer. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 passive subwoofer
1. Rockville SBG1158 15″ 800W Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer
- Rockville SBG1158 15″ 800 Watt passive Pro DJ subwoofer w/ MDF cabinet and pole mountable
- 15&Quot; Pro audio woofer. 400 watts RMS/ 600 watts Program/ 800 Watts Peak
- 3&Quot; high temperature aluminum voice coil. 70 oz Magnet woofer
- Ported enclosure for improved bass response
- Construction: high-density, high-quality Non resonant MDF wood – stapled, Bonded & braced
- Ergonomic recessed handles. Molded steel grill. Aviation grade black carpet. Pole mountable
- Rubber Isolating feet. Binding post/ banana plug terminals (negative/positive). 1/4″ jack (in/out)
- Speak on (in/out). all input/output connections are internally connected in parallel
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm. Sensitivity: 94dB @ 1W/1M. Frequency response: 20Hz – 500Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 18″ x 17″ x 20″. weight: 44 lbs
2. Rockville SBG1184 18″ 1000 Watt Passive 4-Ohm Pro DJ Subwoofer
- Rockville SBG1184 18″ 1000 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mount.
- 18″ Pro audio woofer. 500 Watts RMS. 750 Watts Program Power Handling.
- 1000 Watts Peak Power Handling. 3″ High temperature aluminum voice coil.
- 90 oz woofer magnet. Dual Ported Enclosure for Improved Bass Response.
- Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant MDF, Stapled, Bonded & Braced.
- Ergonomic Recessed Handles. Molded Steel Grill. Aviation Grade Black Carpet.
- Pole Mount. Rubber Isolating Feet. Binding Post / Banana Plug Terminals (Negative/Positive).
- 1/4″ Jack (In/Out).
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm. Sensitivity: 96dB @ 1w/1m. Frequency Response: 20Hz – 500Hz.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 23″ x 18″ x 26″. Weight: 53 lbs.
3. Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts dynamic power
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- All digital amplifier for high-efficiency and true-to-source sound accuracy
- Must be connected to AV Receiver, processor, or pre-amp
- Contemporary finish to integrate with any decor with ease
- Dimensions: 14” H x 12.5” W x 15.7” D
- What’s in the box: (1) Sub-100 Subwoofer and power cord – connection wires not included
- Place your subwoofer in a corner for optimal performance
4. Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
- Powerful 12″ copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth.
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
5. Earthquake Sound FF6.5 6.5-Inch Front Firing Subwoofer
- 6.5-inch front-firing subwoofer
- 150-watt Class AB high-efficiency amplifier
- Automatic signal detection circuitry
- LED status indicators
- 12 dB / Octave variable filter from 40 Hz to 180 Hz
6. (2) Rockville SBG1154 15″ 800W Passive 4-Ohm Pro DJ Subwoofers
- 2) Rockville SBG1154 15″ 800 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofers w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mount.
- 3 High temperature aluminum voice coil.
- Ergonomic Recessed Handles.
- SpeakON (In/Out).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 18 x 17 x 20. Weight: 44 lbs
7. JBL Stadium BassHub 11″ Spare Tire 600W Passive Subwoofer
- Maximum bass with maximum space-saving
- Fiberglass Woofer Cone with Rubber Surround
- Legendary JBL 100 Hour Power Test
- Die-cast Aluminum Housing
8. JBL Fuse – Passive Dual 8” Subwoofer
- Deep, dual subwoofer powerful bass with power handling of 200W RMS or 600W Peak
- Impedance of 2 ohms (parallel connection) 4 ohms separating twin enclosure
- Frequency Response 30 – 200Hz
- Passive dual 8″ subwoofer
- Car audio Subwoofer
- Included components: Fuse subwoofer, 2x Mounting feet, Owner’s manual, Mounting screws bag
9. Dayton Audio MKSX4 Four 4″ Driver Low Profile Passive Subwoofer
- Unique four driver design combines form and function
- Dual slot ports minimize air turbulence
- Utilizes same high excursion drivers as the MK402 bookshelf speakers providing a matched, cohesive sound.
- Manifold driver layout mitigates unwanted vibration and resonance
- Removable rubber feet allow the sub to be installed upright or laid flat
10. Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered Subwoofer – Power Port Technology
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive.
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies.
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp.
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response.
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete!.
Best Passive Subwoofer Buying GuideIf you're a beginner looking to buy a Passive Subwoofer, look no further. Below is a compilation of the Best Passive Subwoofer which was created from extensive research, analysis of online reviews of the products, and personal experience.We have done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Passive Subwoofer that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying a Passive Subwoofer?
- What benefits are there with buying a Passive Subwoofer?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Passive Subwoofer?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Passive Subwoofer, much less the best one?
- Which Passive Subwoofer is good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Passive Subwoofer?
- We used special algorithms to collect as much information on these products as we could from reliable sources.
- Large data volume and Artificial Intelligence were used to verify the available information.
- Our Artificial Intelligence ranked the Best Passive Subwoofer depending on their quality-to-price ratio and other standard criteria in the industry.
1. BudgetSadly, the cost is always the number one factor buyers consider when buying an item, which shouldn't be. When looking for a Passive Subwoofer, you probably have a set amount of money you'd wish to spend. At this point, you will have to weigh the pros and cons before buying the Passive Subwoofer.However, a good Passive Subwoofer can be found for a certain price or higher. If that cost isn't within your budget, you can consider getting a second-hand refurbished machine that works as perfectly as new. That could be a brilliant idea than getting a cheap new machine with lesser features and functionality.
2. FeaturesYou don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Passive Subwoofer based on that.
3. PortabilityPassive Subwoofers are usually tiny, making them typically portable. Some machines are, however, much easier to transport than others. Our considerations are weight, small enough to carry, and a carrying case or handle.
4. SpecificationsYou can easily measure a product's quality through the numbers and features of its specifications. In this piece, we tried our best to find Passive Subwoofers with higher specifications but well balanced at the same time.
5. Customer ReviewsAs mentioned before, our algorithms analyzed customer reviews on the Best Passive Subwoofers to help us create this list. Reviews are trustworthy information coming from users who have experienced these Passive Subwoofers and so it is easier to trust them.
6. Customer RatingsHundreds of ratings on the Best Passive Subwoofers directly reflect what these machines mean to them. A better rating on any product mentioned here means a good number of people had a positive experience with the product. We also consider negative reviews and ratings to determine why and not mislead you.
7. DurabilityDurability is also a key factor to consider when buying a Passive Subwoofer. You don't want a product that gets spoiled and becomes useless in a couple of weeks. A good quality Passive Subwoofer will perfectly serve you for many months and years.
8. Value For Money"You get what you pay for," so they say. While this statement is true, that doesn't mean a cheap product won't be valuable and vice versa. You can get an undeserving product that is expensive and not worth it. Our review looks at how much value for money you will get for purchasing any Passive Subwoofer.
9. Brand ValueWhile many people argue that brand doesn't matter when purchasing a product, to some extent, it does. You are unlikely to be shortchanged by a renowned brand since they have an image and reputation to protect. We help you come up with the most trusted brands to buy your first Passive Subwoofer.
10. Seller RankOnline buying has its ups and downs, especially with many sellers, which gets a lot more confusing. A seller who ranks high shows that they have many buyers, which could mean their product is good. This also encourages the manufacturer to produce better quality products.
ConclusionThe features mentioned above are just a few things that we considered when creating this buying guide on the Best Passive Subwoofers. That is, however, not the end of our process. We update this website more often to give you real-time up to date information.Feel free to send us your suggestions, questions, and complements.
Table of Contents
- Best Passive Subwoofer Reviews
- Comparison Chart of Top 10 passive subwoofer
- 1. Rockville SBG1158 15″ 800W Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer
- 2. Rockville SBG1184 18″ 1000 Watt Passive 4-Ohm Pro DJ Subwoofer
- 3. Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power
- 4. Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
- 5. Earthquake Sound FF6.5 6.5-Inch Front Firing Subwoofer
- 6. (2) Rockville SBG1154 15″ 800W Passive 4-Ohm Pro DJ Subwoofers
- 7. JBL Stadium BassHub 11″ Spare Tire 600W Passive Subwoofer
- 8. JBL Fuse – Passive Dual 8” Subwoofer
- 9. Dayton Audio MKSX4 Four 4″ Driver Low Profile Passive Subwoofer
- 10. Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered Subwoofer – Power Port Technology
- Best Passive Subwoofer Buying Guide