Are you looking for Miata Exhaust Reviews? Our experts found 38531 number of feedback online for "Miata Exhaust" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Miata Exhaust. On selected products for the Best Miata Exhaust you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||MagnaFlow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter HM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant 23696 - Stainless Steel 2.25in Main Piping||9.8||Price on Amazon|
|2||Yonaka Mazda Miata 1990-1997 2.5" Stainless Steel Performance Catback Exhaust||9.4||Price on Amazon|
|3||Borla 14411 Cat-Back System Exhaust||9.2||Price on Amazon|
|4||ISR Performance NA16 Circuit Spec Exhaust Compatible with NA Mazda Miata 1.6L 89-93||9||Price on Amazon|
|5||BORLA 11919 Exhaust System||9||Price on Amazon|
|6||Exhaust System Pipe Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold Kit Replacement for 1990-1997 Mazda Miata||9||Price on Amazon|
|7||Manzo TP-CBS-MA589 Catback Exhaust System - Mazda Miata MX-5 89-93 1.6L Engine ONLY||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|8||MagnaFlow Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System 15715 - Street Series||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|9||BLACKHORSE-RACING 4" Tip Catback Axle Back Exhaust Mid-Pipes Muffler System Stainless Steel for 1990-1993 Mazda Miata MX5 MX-5 1.6L||8.4||Price on Amazon|
|10||ISR Performance Circuit Spec Exhaust Compatible with Mazda Miata NB 1999-2005 …||8.4||Price on Amazon|
Best Miata Exhaust Reviews
Our team scanned 38531 reviews before putting any suggestions for the miata exhaust in this article. If you have short time on your hand then check bellow quick comparison table.
Top 10 miata exhaust - Quick Chart
1. MagnaFlow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter HM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant 23696 – Stainless Steel 2.25in Main Piping
- EPA OBDII COMPLIANT – NOT for use in California or Colorado.
- KEEP THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT OFF – This MagnaFlow HM Grade catalytic converter has been engineered to satisfy the vehicle computer control monitoring requirements for the specific applications listed.
- STAINLESS-STEEL CONSTRUCTION – The utilization of highly corrosion resistant stainless-steel construction, free-flowing mandrel bent pipes and MagnaFlow’s cutting-edge CNC precision robotic manufacturing techniques ensure consistently perfect fitment, reliability, and superior longevity.
- 5 YEAR / 50,000-MILE LIMITED WARRANTY – Worry-free ownership is made possible thanks to the 5 year/50,000-mile construction and 25,000-mile emissions warranty included with this MagnaFlow catalytic converter.
- DIRECT-FIT – The direct-fit configuration of this catalytic converter allows it to function as a bolt-on replacement, enabling hassle-free installation with necessary hardware included.
2. Yonaka Mazda Miata 1990-1997 2.5″ Stainless Steel Performance Catback Exhaust
- Fully polished stainless steel
- 2.5″ mandrel bent piping
- 3.5″ stainless steel exhaust tip
- Quiet, clean, and deep hum, without the irritating mid range raspy sound
- Direct bolt on fit to OEM, all installation hardware included
3. Borla 14411 Cat-Back System Exhaust
- Made of corrosion resistant aircraft quality stainless steel which decreases the fatigue incurred on these parts during high performance uses.
- BORLA uses patented straight-through and multi-core technology to help increase horsepower and torque.
- Precision manufactured using aircraft-quality stainless steel, guaranteed to look like new for one million miles.
- Includes a rear exit single round angle-cut intercooled tip
4. ISR Performance NA16 Circuit Spec Exhaust Compatible with NA Mazda Miata 1.6L 89-93
- 3 Piece Design
- 2.5 Inch Piping
- 4 Inch Tip
5. BORLA 11919 Exhaust System
- Product type :AUTO PART
- Package dimensions :45.0 ” L x21.0 ” W x11.0 ” H
- country of origin :United States
- package weight :26.0lbs
6. Exhaust System Pipe Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold Kit Replacement for 1990-1997 Mazda Miata
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement for 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 Mazda Miata
- Piping Size: 2.25″
- Exhaust Tip: 4″
- Product dimensions are precisely measured to ensure it fits your vehicles
- Stainless steel design makes the product resistant to high temperatures, corrosion and durability
7. Manzo TP-CBS-MA589 Catback Exhaust System – Mazda Miata MX-5 89-93 1.6L Engine ONLY
- 2.25 Inch piping
- 4 Inch exhaust tip
- Stainless Steel construction
8. MagnaFlow Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System 15715 – Street Series
- MODERATE SOUND/STREET SERIES – Street Series performance exhausts are designed to enhance the power and exterior sound of your vehicle without sacrificing comfortable interior noise levels.
- CAT-BACK PERFORMANCE – Extensive testing and dyno-proven power make this exhaust truly developed for the driven.
- BOLT-ON INSTALLATION – MagnaFlow utilizes state-of-the-art 3D scanning technology during the research and development process to ensure that this exhaust system will fit and outperform the original equipment.
- STAINLESS-STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Highly corrosion resistant, Stainless-Steel construction incorporating CNC precision robotic manufacturing for quality fitment and longevity.
- LIMITED LIFETIME CONSTRUCTION WARRANTY – Performance that lasts.
9. BLACKHORSE-RACING 4″ Tip Catback Axle Back Exhaust Mid-Pipes Muffler System Stainless Steel for 1990-1993 Mazda Miata MX5 MX-5 1.6L
- Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel.
- Fitment: Fits 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 Mazda Miata MX5 1.6L
- Piping Size: 2.25″, O2 Sensor Ports: 0, Exhaust Tip: 4″
- Performance exhaust systems are based on factory style, with deep sound.
- Thanks for your encouraging review and feedback! It really increases our service level and passion of work! Incase you meet problem with our products, please contact us first before you give feedback and review.
10. ISR Performance Circuit Spec Exhaust Compatible with Mazda Miata NB 1999-2005 …
- Polished 4 Inch Tip
- Removes 2nd Cat
- Weighs 25.55 Lbs
Best Miata Exhaust Buying GuideIf you're a beginner looking to buy a Miata Exhaust, look no further. Below is a compilation of the Best Miata Exhaust which was created from extensive research, analysis of online reviews of the products, and personal experience.We have done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Miata Exhaust that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying a Miata Exhaust?
- What benefits are there with buying a Miata Exhaust?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Miata Exhaust?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Miata Exhaust, much less the best one?
- Which Miata Exhaust is good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Miata Exhaust?
- Large data volume and Artificial Intelligence were used to verify the available information.
- Our Artificial Intelligence ranked the Best Miata Exhaust depending on their quality-to-price ratio and other standard criteria in the industry.
1. BudgetSadly, the cost is always the number one factor buyers consider when buying an item, which shouldn't be. When looking for a Miata Exhaust, you probably have a set amount of money you'd wish to spend. At this point, you will have to weigh the pros and cons before buying the Miata Exhaust.However, a good Miata Exhaust can be found for a certain price or higher. If that cost isn't within your budget, you can consider getting a second-hand refurbished machine that works as perfectly as new. That could be a brilliant idea than getting a cheap new machine with lesser features and functionality.
2. FeaturesYou don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Miata Exhaust based on that.
3. PortabilityMiata Exhausts are usually tiny, making them typically portable. Some machines are, however, much easier to transport than others. Our considerations are weight, small enough to carry, and a carrying case or handle.
4. SpecificationsYou can easily measure a product's quality through the numbers and features of its specifications. In this piece, we tried our best to find Miata Exhausts with higher specifications but well balanced at the same time.
5. Customer ReviewsAs mentioned before, our algorithms analyzed customer reviews on the Best Miata Exhausts to help us create this list. Reviews are trustworthy information coming from users who have experienced these Miata Exhausts and so it is easier to trust them.
6. Customer RatingsHundreds of ratings on the Best Miata Exhausts directly reflect what these machines mean to them. A better rating on any product mentioned here means a good number of people had a positive experience with the product. We also consider negative reviews and ratings to determine why and not mislead you.
7. DurabilityDurability is also a key factor to consider when buying a Miata Exhaust. You don't want a product that gets spoiled and becomes useless in a couple of weeks. A good quality Miata Exhaust will perfectly serve you for many months and years.
8. Value For Money"You get what you pay for," so they say. While this statement is true, that doesn't mean a cheap product won't be valuable and vice versa. You can get an undeserving product that is expensive and not worth it. Our review looks at how much value for money you will get for purchasing any Miata Exhaust.
9. Brand ValueWhile many people argue that brand doesn't matter when purchasing a product, to some extent, it does. You are unlikely to be shortchanged by a renowned brand since they have an image and reputation to protect. We help you come up with the most trusted brands to buy your first Miata Exhaust.
10. Seller RankOnline buying has its ups and downs, especially with many sellers, which gets a lot more confusing. A seller who ranks high shows that they have many buyers, which could mean their product is good. This also encourages the manufacturer to produce better quality products.
ConclusionThe features mentioned above are just a few things that we considered when creating this buying guide on the Best Miata Exhausts. That is, however, not the end of our process. We update this website more often to give you real-time up to date information.Feel free to send us your suggestions, questions, and complements.
Table of Contents
- Best Miata Exhaust Reviews
- Top 10 miata exhaust - Quick Chart
- 1. MagnaFlow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter HM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant 23696 – Stainless Steel 2.25in Main Piping
- 2. Yonaka Mazda Miata 1990-1997 2.5″ Stainless Steel Performance Catback Exhaust
- 3. Borla 14411 Cat-Back System Exhaust
- 4. ISR Performance NA16 Circuit Spec Exhaust Compatible with NA Mazda Miata 1.6L 89-93
- 5. BORLA 11919 Exhaust System
- 6. Exhaust System Pipe Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold Kit Replacement for 1990-1997 Mazda Miata
- 7. Manzo TP-CBS-MA589 Catback Exhaust System – Mazda Miata MX-5 89-93 1.6L Engine ONLY
- 8. MagnaFlow Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System 15715 – Street Series
- 9. BLACKHORSE-RACING 4″ Tip Catback Axle Back Exhaust Mid-Pipes Muffler System Stainless Steel for 1990-1993 Mazda Miata MX5 MX-5 1.6L
- 10. ISR Performance Circuit Spec Exhaust Compatible with Mazda Miata NB 1999-2005 …
- Best Miata Exhaust Buying Guide