You can trust our selection for Horror Games Xbox 360 Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 45412 reviews for Horror Games Xbox 360 and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Horror Games Xbox 360 where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Horror Games Xbox 360.
|1||Silent Hill: Homecoming - Xbox 360||9.8||Price on Amazon|
|2||Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Xbox One||9.8||Price on Amazon|
|3||Silent Hill HD Collection - Xbox 360||9.6||Price on Amazon|
|4||Saw 2 - The Video Game (Xbox 360)||9.2||Price on Amazon|
|5||Clive Barker's Jericho - Xbox 360||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|6||Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Xbox 360||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|7||Condemned Criminal Origins - Xbox 360||8.6||Price on Amazon|
|8||The Evil Within - Xbox 360||8.4||Price on Amazon|
|9||Splatterhouse - Xbox 360||8.4||Price on Amazon|
|10||Resident Evil 5 - Xbox 360||8.2||Price on Amazon|
Best Horror Games Xbox 360 Reviews45412 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the horror games xbox 360 in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 horror games xbox 360
1. Silent Hill: Homecoming – Xbox 360
- Enter the next chapter of Silent Hill and learn the town history
- first silent hill game on XBX360
- All new next gen graphics bring silent hill to life like never before
- solve treacherous and deadly puzzles to learn dark secrets
- features an all new soundtrack by acclaimed series composer Akira Yamaoka
2. Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition – Xbox One
- Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition includes the Hero Pass DLC content: a Hero Cape, two player skins, and a chicken pet.
- Dungeon Creeper Battle new-and-nasty mobs in this all-new action-adventure, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers.
- Multiplayer Up to four players can team up and fight together in co-op mode.
- Power Up Unlock dozens of unique items and weapon enchantments for devastating special attacks.
- Options Personalize your character, then fight up-close and personal with melee swings, hang back with ranged attacks, or tank your way through swarms of mobs, by heavy armor.
3. Silent Hill HD Collection – Xbox 360
- Experience two of the classic Silent Hill titles (Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams & Silent Hill 3) that defined the Survival Horror genre in its early inception.
- Both titles re-mastered to HD at 720p for improved graphics on Xbox 360
- Completely updated in-game voiceover directed by series vocalist Mary Elizabeth McGlynn and soundtrack score enhancing the storytelling and ambient music within each re-mastered game.
- Full Xbox Live Achievements support integration
4. Saw 2 – The Video Game (Xbox 360)
- Gruesome Mechanical Traps – Jigsaw has devised a new series of traps that will force you to make life or death decisions as you witness the machines destroy others and yourself Challenging Puzzles – A new set of puzzles will test your wits as you work quickly to advance through Jigsaw’s gam.
- New Combat System – The visceral fighting mechanic requires precise timing to defend yourself from aggressive minion.
- Unique Horror Experience – With a blend of intense combat, mind-bending puzzles, and a twisted storyline, players will face horror and terror that only SAW can deliver A.
5. Clive Barker’s Jericho – Xbox 360
- All-action FPS combined with darkest horror, modern weapons & paranormal powers
- Squad gameplay that adds tension and action and switch between & play all seven squad members
- Control over a dozen supernatural weapons and abilities at a time through squad mechanics
- Each character has unique paranormal abilities
- Horror and action like nothing you’ve seen before
6. Resident Evil: Revelations 2 – Xbox 360
- Survival horror returns – A brand new tale in the Resident Evil Revelations saga comes to current and next generation gaming consoles.
- Clare Redfield and Moira Burton star – Fan favorite Claire returns to the horrors that haunted her in the past alongside Moira Burton, daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton.
- Evil is watching – Set in what appears to be an abandoned detention facility on a remote island, the horror awaits players around every dark corner.
- A brand new type of enemy – Not as mindless as zombies, the scary design of the ‘Afflicted’ means they are able to move quickly and attack the player with basic weapons, making them a genuine threat to players’ survival.
- Assistive co-op play – Players will need to switch between the two characters to overcome the nightmares in either single player mode with an AI partner or offline co-op.
7. Condemned Criminal Origins – Xbox 360
- Weapons and ammunition are scarce, leaving the player vulnerable to the game’s mentally deranged criminals.
- Careful detective work and precision reflexes are your primary means of survival
- Intelligent enemies respond strategically to your offensive and defensive maneuvers
- High-level physics allow players to manipulate background items, which respond realistically when picked up, kicked, or bumped.
- Tightly wound story, backed with strong character development and major plot twists
8. The Evil Within – Xbox 360
- Pure Survival Horror Returns; Shinji Mikami, the father of survival horror, is back to direct a chilling new game wrapped in haunting narrative.
- Brutal Traps and Twisted Creatures; Face unthinkable horrors and cruel traps as you struggle to survive against overwhelming odds.
- Unknown Threats in an Uncertain World; Mysterious and wicked fears loom ahead in a world that warps and twists around you.
- The New Face of Horror; Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story weave together to create an immersive world that will bring players to the height of tension.
9. Splatterhouse – Xbox 360
- The only game with a combination of massive enemies, over-the-top gore and the ability to regenerate body parts real-time.
- Inspired from icons of the horror genre, including H.P. Lovecraft & Simon Bisley
- AAA reinvention of the famed Splatterhouse title that launched the horror-escape genre and invited the very first parental advisory for a video game (for gore), uniting an existing fan base and recruiting a new one.
- Supercharged soundtrack with songs from today’s most influential Heavy Metal artists
- The Classic Franchise Returns – An innovative reinvention of a classic category-killer with an original storyline inspired by Gordon Rennie (Necronauts, Judge Dredd).
10. Resident Evil 5 – Xbox 360
- Tackle a horror-filled mission as Chris Redfield from the original Resident Evil or Sheva Alomar, a West African agent of the BSAA.
- Take advantage of the new, two-player online co-op mode to double your team’s effectiveness in the face of a new bread of evil.
- Use new weapons to defend yourself when faced with hordes of faster, smarter enemies
- Explore the remote desert setting of Kijuju with highly-developed, detailed game environments
- Experience groundbreaking graphics and effects delivered by an advanced version of Capcom’s proprietary MT Framework engine.
Best Horror Games Xbox 360 Buying GuideIf you're a beginner looking to buy a Horror Games Xbox 360, look no further. Below is a compilation of the Best Horror Games Xbox 360 which was created from extensive research, analysis of online reviews of the products, and personal experience.We have done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Horror Games Xbox 360 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying a Horror Games Xbox 360?
- What benefits are there with buying a Horror Games Xbox 360?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Horror Games Xbox 360?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Horror Games Xbox 360, much less the best one?
- Which Horror Games Xbox 360 is good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Horror Games Xbox 360?
- We used special algorithms to collect as much information on these products as we could from reliable sources.
- Large data volume and Artificial Intelligence were used to verify the available information.
- Our Artificial Intelligence ranked the Best Horror Games Xbox 360 depending on their quality-to-price ratio and other standard criteria in the industry.
1. BudgetSadly, the cost is always the number one factor buyers consider when buying an item, which shouldn't be. When looking for a Horror Games Xbox 360, you probably have a set amount of money you'd wish to spend. At this point, you will have to weigh the pros and cons before buying the Horror Games Xbox 360.However, a good Horror Games Xbox 360 can be found for a certain price or higher. If that cost isn't within your budget, you can consider getting a second-hand refurbished machine that works as perfectly as new. That could be a brilliant idea than getting a cheap new machine with lesser features and functionality.
2. FeaturesYou don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Horror Games Xbox 360 based on that.
3. PortabilityHorror Games Xbox 360s are usually tiny, making them typically portable. Some machines are, however, much easier to transport than others. Our considerations are weight, small enough to carry, and a carrying case or handle.
4. SpecificationsYou can easily measure a product's quality through the numbers and features of its specifications. In this piece, we tried our best to find Horror Games Xbox 360s with higher specifications but well balanced at the same time.
5. Customer ReviewsAs mentioned before, our algorithms analyzed customer reviews on the Best Horror Games Xbox 360s to help us create this list. Reviews are trustworthy information coming from users who have experienced these Horror Games Xbox 360s and so it is easier to trust them.
6. Customer RatingsHundreds of ratings on the Best Horror Games Xbox 360s directly reflect what these machines mean to them. A better rating on any product mentioned here means a good number of people had a positive experience with the product. We also consider negative reviews and ratings to determine why and not mislead you.
7. DurabilityDurability is also a key factor to consider when buying a Horror Games Xbox 360. You don't want a product that gets spoiled and becomes useless in a couple of weeks. A good quality Horror Games Xbox 360 will perfectly serve you for many months and years.
8. Value For Money"You get what you pay for," so they say. While this statement is true, that doesn't mean a cheap product won't be valuable and vice versa. You can get an undeserving product that is expensive and not worth it. Our review looks at how much value for money you will get for purchasing any Horror Games Xbox 360.
9. Brand ValueWhile many people argue that brand doesn't matter when purchasing a product, to some extent, it does. You are unlikely to be shortchanged by a renowned brand since they have an image and reputation to protect. We help you come up with the most trusted brands to buy your first Horror Games Xbox 360.
10. Seller RankOnline buying has its ups and downs, especially with many sellers, which gets a lot more confusing. A seller who ranks high shows that they have many buyers, which could mean their product is good. This also encourages the manufacturer to produce better quality products.
ConclusionThe features mentioned above are just a few things that we considered when creating this buying guide on the Best Horror Games Xbox 360s. That is, however, not the end of our process. We update this website more often to give you real-time up to date information.Feel free to send us your suggestions, questions, and complements.
Table of Contents
- Best Horror Games Xbox 360 Reviews
- Comparison Chart of Top 10 horror games xbox 360
- 1. Silent Hill: Homecoming – Xbox 360
- 2. Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition – Xbox One
- 3. Silent Hill HD Collection – Xbox 360
- 4. Saw 2 – The Video Game (Xbox 360)
- 5. Clive Barker’s Jericho – Xbox 360
- 6. Resident Evil: Revelations 2 – Xbox 360
- 7. Condemned Criminal Origins – Xbox 360
- 8. The Evil Within – Xbox 360
- 9. Splatterhouse – Xbox 360
- 10. Resident Evil 5 – Xbox 360
- Best Horror Games Xbox 360 Buying Guide